17 September 2007

About Me

Forget the title of this page. This isn’t about me.

This is about you.

And yes, I know. That sounds incredibly corny. But it’s true.

The world today is changing a rapid rate on all levels: Economically, politically and socially. In the realm of science and technology or the world of big business. In the virtual engima of the Internet or the forgotton regions of the third world.

And it now no longer matters if you’re a student, a working adult or even retired. For moral or pragmatic reasons, keeping up with everyone else has become a prerequisite for success in a globalized world. Yes, it is difficult - but also necessary.

Yet many simply don’t have the time to skim through multiple news sites, watch the latest videos or explore alternative viewpoints on the many societal issues we are facing. That’s when I come in.

This web-blog hence hopes to provide the solution. I recently started it in order to post my opinions and knowledge on current affairs regarding politics, science, technology, and new media (among other topics). I will update regularly - even daily - on the the various important issues or news that people today need to know. This isn’t going to be a news site though. I might talk about some headline news, but generally i will be trying to provoke some thoughts and opinions on world issues through expressing my own.

Hopefully for me, this blog will eventually generate enough traffic to induce more freelance business as well.

Hans is available for comment or jobs here